We undercharge students for classes.
Why is this you may ask? Is the standard of your Karate not on a par to elsewhere?
On the contrary.
- We rent a hall. It’s not pretty and doesn’t have Japanese Kanji anywhere in the room.
- We don’t hold stock of Karate merchandise for you to buy.
- We don’t have lots of different belt colours with stripes all over them.
- Our instructors do not get paid for teaching classes.
- We emphasise quality of students and technique, not quantity of students and turnover.
- We don’t have lots of mass produced Black Belts strutting around pretending to be important.
- Our students don’t subscribe to the belief that higher fees elsewhere must mean it’s better elsewhere.
- We are not a “McDojo” (for a definition of this you can Google it).
- We don’t have an overseas Chief Instructor located in a far-away land, but we do have a lineage.
SN Kempo Karate offers training for Men, Women and Children. We take on students from the age of 5.
Beginners and former Karate practitioners are welcome.